If you’re attending one of the many trade shows that take place each year, it can be challenging to stand out from the other companies exhibiting their products or services at the show. Even if your display looks great when you set it up in your home office, you may have trouble making it look as good once you get to the trade show exhibits and displays and set it up on location. To help you make your portable trade show displays stand out, try using these three tips when preparing your exhibit.
What are Portable Show Displays?
These are a popular option for businesses that want to exhibit. They are easy to set up and take down, and they can be stored in a small space when not in use.
At their most basic, these are simply large banners that can stand on their own. Many companies sell these complete exhibits, but some businesses may choose to put together their own. However, pre-made kits and supplies are easy to find and relatively inexpensive compared to other types.
Here are a few tips on how to make these stand out:
- Create an engaging environment by decorating the inside of your booth with signs, banners, and graphics.
- Provide something for people to do when they visit your display so they’re not just walking by and looking at it.
- Offer prizes for those who answer trivia questions about your company or product line.
- You can’t always rely on being in a prime location to get people’s attention. Use design elements like logos or company colors to give your display an extra pop of color or a sense of familiarity for potential customers walking by your booth.
- Whether it’s product demonstrations, puzzles, games, or interactive software features, adding some type of interactive element will keep potential customers engaged and interested in what you have to offer long after they walk away from your display. When designing, try not over-complicate things with fancy designs and detailed images. Instead, focus on simplicity so that your exhibit is easy to understand and looks professional. While these are only three of many different tips you could use when displaying your products, hopefully, they provide you with some helpful ideas as you prepare for the next event!
How Do These Work?
There are several reasons why these work so well:
- They are easy to set up and take down, which means you can use them again and again.
- They are highly visible, so your potential customers will be able to see your products and services from a distance.
- They are relatively inexpensive, so you can get a lot of bang for your buck. These are versatile and can be used in a variety of settings, from small businesses to large conventions.
- They are relatively lightweight and easy to transport. Not only do they work well, but they can also be used in stores or malls, too. They allow retailers to proclaim their products without taking up any additional space. The last thing you want is for your store to feel cluttered and crowded, which is why these are the perfect solution!
- These are customizable, so you can choose the size that best suits your needs.
- These are an effective way to keep costs low because it eliminates the need for renting expensive floor space in order to make a lasting impression on visitors.
With all these benefits, it’s no wonder these have become such a popular marketing tool among many different industries today!
Portable trade show displays are ideal for retailers, craftspeople, jewelers, or anyone else in need of a good marketing strategy. You’ll have a much better chance of impressing customers and convincing them to buy your products if you use portable trade show booths. Check them out here!
main photo: unsplash.com/Piero Nigro
Leave a Reply